Helping with an event is almost as fun as participating in the race, and it’s a great way to get involved in triathlon, encourage the athletes, and rally support for local businesses and charities!
All volunteers will receive a North Shore Triathlon Volunteer t-shirt and $15 off your race registration for next year!There are a number of activities that are conducted by volunteers, and we need your help!
- Stuffing Packets and Packet-Pick Up
- Canvassing Local Neighborhoods
- Transition Set-Up and Bike Drop-Off
- Body Marking, Timing Chip Distribution, Race Course Marking
- Guiding Participants Through the Bike and Run Course(s)
- Staffing Water/Aid Stations
- Setup and Staffing for the Post-Race Festivities and Awards Ceremony
Whether you are an individual or a large group, we welcome your support and assistance, and can work with you to create the best volunteer experience we can offer! Members of large groups each need to register individually and indicate their team name on the registration form.If you are interested in volunteering at the North Shore Triathlon, please fill out our Volunteer Registration Form to the right. Your information will be stored safely and securely and you will only be contacted by the North Shore Triathlon with information regarding your volunteer position(s). If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you choose to volunteer with the North Shore Triathlon to help us put on another incredible event!
2015 Volunteer Registration form. Click here
to sign up.